well here are some of my old poems which I recenty found in a box packed in the almirah........

Well, this one is not up to the mark as since I was just in 6th standard.... but still hope you laugh and enjoy it! Have a happy reading!!

 

Mathematics

Mathematics is everywhere 
You just have to make concentration's layer
If you respect it, it will take your mark's care!

Mathematics says "I just want a good teacher to address & explain me"
whether she takes fee or teaches free
You can enhance your knowledge in it like a grown up tree

Why few of you hate it?
just set a good goal in your life and aim it
If you wish, you may make it a goal and frame it

Mathematics is everywhere 
You can either throw it or make its fare.  
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my one of the new poems

THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND, MY PET DOG 'JOY'.